quarta-feira, 11 de fevereiro de 2009

As melhores frases de Jack Bauer

  • I'm federal agent Jack Bauer, and today is the longest day of my life.
  • You're a good liar, but I've seen better.
  • Officer, this guy is not waiting around for me... so you better shoot me or help me but decide now!
  • Son, part of getting a second chance is taking responsibility for what you did wrong in the first place.
  • You probably don't think I could force this towel down your throat, but trust me I can. All the way. Except that I'd hold onto this little bit at the end. When your stomach starts to digest the towel, I pull it out. Taking your stomach lining with it. Most people probably take about a week to die. It's very painful.
  • Say it again! Or I'll break your other wrist!
  • That's the problem with people like you, George. You want results, but you never want to get your hands dirty. I'd start rolling up your sleeves.
  • I'm gonna need a hacksaw.
  • He shouldn't have been playing with adults.
  • The only way you're going to die is if I kill you. I can make you die with more pain than you ever imagined.
  • If you try to shoot me, I will have to shoot you back, and I promise I won’t miss!
  • You are going to tell me everything I want to know or I swear to God I will hurt you before I kill you, and no one will be able to stop me.
  • Give me a name!
  • God forgive me.
  • You have no idea how far I'm willing to go to acquire your cooperation.
  • Make a sound and I will blow your brains out all over the windshield.
  • That hurts doesn't it?
  • Mr. President, it's been an honor.
  • Let's get something straight, kid. The only reason you're still conscious is because I don't want to carry you. Now get in the van.
  • You're gonna tell me what I want to know, it's just a question of how much you want it to hurt.
  • By the time I’m finished with you, you’re gonna wish you felt this good again.
  • If you are lying to me, I’m going to make this the worst day of your life.
  • You do not want to try me...
  • You tell me what you know or I promise you this will become very unpleasant.
  • No games, Christopher. I don’t need another reason to put a bullet in your brain.
  • Do you understand the difference between dying for something and dying for nothing? The only reason I fought so hard to stay alive in China was because I didn't want to die for nothing...today I can die for something...my way, my choice.
  • Drop the coffee.
  • You will experience a pain I can't even describe.
  • You want to lie to yourself go ahead, but stop lying to me!
  • I don't have time to ask nicely. (Points gun) Where is he?
  • You’re gonna tell me what I want to know or you’re going to start losing your fingers one by one.
  • Your brother was responsible for dozens of deaths. You're now responsible for thousands. Trust me, I haven't even begun to enjoy myself.
  • Earlier today I shot my old partner, a friend of mine, because he tried to stop me from doing what I have to do. Don't think for a second that I won't do that to you.